Two weeks ago, my mom came into town suddenly. Just in time for me to run away from the kids and meet my husband in Orlando for the night and a District Youth Team planning meeting the next day. How awesome is that?!
What’s not awesome about it, is what happened that night.
Loretta woke up at 11pm throwing up. This is the first time she has ever had the stomach bug. My mom cleaned her up and put her back to bed. At 4am, I woke up to the phone ringing. It was my mom. Loretta had thrown up several times by now and my mom wanted to know what to do for her. I told her to rub DiGize and Peace & Calming on her stomach and Melrose on her ear (she was also complaining of an ear ache).
My mom texted me 15 minutes later to notify me that it actually worked! Loretta was sound asleep! Not the restless sleep that occurs when you are ill like this, but the deep, restful, healing sleep. Loretta was fine from then on out.
Then I woke up at 6am feeling icky myself. I quickly drank some water with a few drops of DiGize and Peace & Calming oil in it. I rubbed on Thieves, JuvaFlex, and EndoFlex. Basically everything I had on me. Oh, and I took some peppermint oil. Then interceded before the throne of God not to get sick. Because that would mean that I would have to drive all 3 hours home…. sick. Not cool! (Okay, I didn’t exactly go into intercessory prayer, but I did pray!)
I went back to bed and was able to sleep well. We woke up at 8am to get ready for the meeting. I felt good.
During the meeting I started feeling yucky again. But I didn’t want to leave to put on more oils. I didn’t want to just put them on during the meeting either. Mainly because it was full of a bunch of men who wouldn’t understand.
And I got sick. Really sick. And then put on more oils. I felt much better after that. Towards the end of the meeting I started feeling badly again. This time I was actually smart enough to leave to put on more oils.
I was able to drive home with nothing more than a stomach ache. But I didn’t actually loose it again! This is historic for me. In the past, if I puke once, it’s allllllllll over for me. 24 hours of non-stop puking. Minimum! To get away with only being sick once and stomach ache that was gone entirely the next day… is simply amazing!
It gets even better. My mom is like me and gets sick easily. She made a “bug buster” with the essential oils. She didn’t get sick AT ALL. At one point she felt a little bit nausous. But immediately took another bug buster and immediately felt better.
So What is DiGize?
DiGize is an essential oil blend that contains several oils known for healing and soothing the digestive system. Ginger, tarragon, and fennel to name just a few. It can be used as an internal supplement or rubbed on the stomach topically.
This is the same oil that has helped Ruby absorb her food better. It’s pretty amazing.
It one of the oils in the Golden Touch 1 Kit (The kit specifically designed up WinterTime Discomforts).
How do I get some?
You buy it! There’s a few different ways to go about this:
1. You can get some at the retail price, which is $42.11 (Plus shipping and tax). This would be a 15 ml bottle- which contains approximately 250 drops. This will last you a while. You can get some by going to my website. You’ll need to sign up for a customer account. Make sure you select “customer” at the top. If the form askes you for your SSN and to select a kit to buy, then you need to go back to the top and change it to “customer.”
2. You can purchase DiGize at Wholesale price, $32.00 (plus shipping and tax). Again, this is a 15 ml bottle. You will need to purchase a wholesale membership. This is similar to the membership you buy from Sam’s Club or Costco. But there is a huge difference!
- You don’t have to renew your membership every year. As long as you buy 50 PV points worth of product in one year’s time, then your membership will stay active. (The amount of PV points per item is located next to the item. It usually is the same as the dollar amount of the item you are buying. The only exception is if you are buying accessories, like diffusers). So basically, you have to spend $50 in one year to keep it active.
- The membership is obtained by buying the “Start Living Kit.” The kit includes:
- 5 ml bottle of Lavender
- 5 ml bottle of Peppermint
- 2 NingXia Red samples
- a coupon for $40 off a diffuser
I find it amazing that the kit more than pays for itself! The travel diffuser would be free with the coupon. Plus the two oils and NingXia Red samples! Crazy awesome deal! Oh, yeah! I almost forgot, the diffuser comes with an additional bottle of lavender.
The financial break down of all of this is you would pay $40 for the Start Living Kit + $32 for the DiGize oil. that would bring your total to $72 (plus tax and shipping). But you would get:
- Wholesale pricing
- 15 ml DiGize
- 5 ml Lavender
- 5 ml Peppermint
- 2 NingXia Red Samples
- $40 off a diffuser – making the travel one free + 5 ml Lavender that comes with the diffuser.
Go to my website and sign up for an account. You will need to keep the option as a Distributor on the form to get wholesale pricing.
You will have to enter your SSN. But don’t worry! There are no selling requirements. This is information is only asked in case you decide to sell. Then they take care of all the tax mumbo-jumbo.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me!