Many people have been asking me what I’m doing to loose weight. The answer? I’m eating healthy! I’m not depriving myself of food. I actually eat like a pig! I go back for seconds 2-3x a meal! I’m just eating good food! I’ve decided to keep a log of the different recipes I’ve found that are “yeast cleanse” friendly. I will update this page often as I come across new recipes.
- House Salad Dressing – good for all stages. The magic of this, is I can’t eat store bought salad dressings. Most contain corn syrup or casein. If not, then they contain sugar. I can’t eat sugar if I want to starve the yeast. Here is a recipe from the forum at www.thecandidadiet.com
- Baked Chicken with Onion, Garlic, and Rosemary. I serve this with Roasted Asparagus and boiled summer squash. I roast my asparagus in safflower oil instead of Olive oil. You should never cook with Olive Oil.
- Roasted Cauliflower with Paprika. Again, use safflower oil instead of olive oil.
- Coconut Chicken. I serve this with Herbed Broccoli.
- Rosemary Beef. Slow cooker recipe.
- Coconut Flour Tortillas. I haven’t tried this and it sounds like a lot of work. But could be refreshing to enjoy some “mexican” food every now and then.
- Coconut Flax Bread. I plan to try this one this week. Sounds yummy and I miss bread.
- Marinated Sesame Chicken. It requires a Toasted Sesame Sauce. I found an easy recipe to make my own instead of finding a Chinese store to buy it from.